This post discusses about Resetter Canon Mp258 P07 Error 5B00. Since many who seek MP258 resetter software for error 5B00 or P07, then let's go straight to the scene ......
Early indications Mp258 P07 Error 5B00 :When the printer is turned on will show an error MP258 P07 on the LCD panel and the monitor screen will display an error 5B00.
- Turned off MP258 Printer which Error 5B00 or P07.
- Press STOP / RESET and hold, then press and hold the POWER button.
- While POWER button is pressed, release the STOP / RESET, then press the STOP / RESET 2 times in a state of the power button is pressed.
- Release both buttons simultaneously.
- MP258 Printer which Error 5B00 or P07 will proceed in a while, then the LCD panel on MP58 will show zero number (0).
- The computer will detect a NEW DEVICE, Ignore it .....
- This situation indicates the MP258 printer which Error 5B00 or P07 is in a state SERVICE MODE and ready to reset with software.
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM RESETTER 5B00 or P07 MP258 error HERE. (NO PASSWORD) :
- Exctract MP258 Resetter Files for error 5B00 or P07
- Prepare 2 paper in the printer (this is to print at the time the process of resetting)
- Run the Resetter for MP258 P07 error 5B00
- Click "MAIN", then the printer will proceed, then MP258 will print one page with the words "D = 000.0"
- Click the "Clear EEPROM".
- Then click the "EEPROM", and the printer will print the results MP258 Resetter. One of the writing row as follows:
"TPage (COPY TTL = 00 000 = 00 000)"
- Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button.
- And the MP258 Printer which Error 5B00 or P07 is ready for use again.